Thursday 27 May 2010

Angry phone women, the inability to cook rice and other recent mishaps.

too long. etc.
exams, done, free time, plenty.

things not to do when you have just finished exams - agree to work a very long day at a race course, decide you don't want to do it, cancel and receive the wrath of an angry woman. i wouldn't appreciate this at most times in the day but first thing in the morning made it even worse. these actions do mean i, in no way, can complain about being broke for a while as i have just turned down a day of paid labour. yawn.

on the plus of things i will forever want in the morning, was new arcade fire.


all pleasing to my ears. please them further by touring as Leeds festival is not an option. 1. because of money. 2. because it will be full of shit heads 3. because i will be on my European adventure! argh.

yes, in august i will be saying a big hello to the sights of Europe.
currently on my list of things to do,
1. run away from a restaurant without paying.

that may be it so far.

on my list of things not to do,
1. get mugged
2. get raped
3. fall in a canal
the general idea of this list is just to bad things happening.

other bad things which have occurred recently would be my 2 (failed) exams, i shall for a long time not be wanting to buy the flowers myself, as well as my recurring inability to produce rice which does not consist of stodge.
one day i shall learn this skill. and given that for a while all i had in my cupboard was rice, thus being all i ate for about a week was rice, i should really have mastered this by now.
on the culinary plus recently, my free time means i have time to cook, cheese tartlets yesterday, today i am feeling some sort of meat pie.
(not exactly weather appropriate, hiya sun, i've missed you)

Currently Wearing: nothing too excessive, recently the weather has made clothes a hassle (how i am going to cope in Europe is being to worry me - should probably add this to one of my lists)

Recent Purchases - NOTHING. I HAVE NO MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment