Friday 2 April 2010

tzatziz induced insomnia.

i'm hungry. and when i'm hungry i cannot sleep. i know there is a pot of my favourite greek dip down stairs and i am just longing to go and eat it with a toasted pitta. perhaps not food appropriate at 1 in the morning. so i am restricting myself to bed and to keeping to my diet.


why is it that sometimes the simplest foods are the best? yoghurt, mint, cumcumber, garlic and hello beautiful partner for a variety of dishes. same as you can't beat a sunday roast. as it is easter sunday this weekend, i am hoping for a little baby lamb to be served up on my plate. probably my favourite meat, one because when alive it is the cutest, when dead it is the tastiest.

to this



the latter picture is honestly the more appealing to me. combined with some rosemary and garlic, some crispy roast potatoes, carmalised parsnip and lashings of gravy (still haven't got over my current obsession) and i would be happier than if the easter bunny brought me the CEO of thorntons instead of their mediocre chocolate products (also have a bit of an obbsession for rich men at the moment apparently).


With fashion, it is also true a lot of the time that the simplest outfits can be the most effective. yes its all well and good for high concept fashion, and the this-outfit-took-three-days-to-plan-look so i could fully utilise my quirky eccentricities, but really theres nothing wrong with an american apparel jersey skirt, white t-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes. hiya comfort, your my favourite.


speaking of american apparel, i heard on the grapevine that they are set to open a store in leeds. i have already resigned myself to the fact i shall never have money again. but a fully stocked range of american sportswear. you win some you lose some.

Currently watching - 90210. hmmm. this doesn't sound right. when was it i lost my mind and my taste?

Currently eating - Nothing! but awaiting a bacon and cream cheese bagel for breakfast. i'll just imagine its new york outside my door instead of a dreary rain soaked yorkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment